The waves strike the hull of the galleon, pushing and pulling the vessel across the open sea. Each clash bringing forth a mist of salty sea water. The cargo sways side to side, releasing a pleasant aroma of blossom and citrus.
Scent Notes: Sea Salt, Citrus, Lily of the Valley
This product is infused with natural essential oils, including orange and lemon.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.