Long Rest - Reed Diffuser
An arduous journey leads to a moment of reprieve. The others in your group prepare a small fire as you tend to your wounds. Knowing the moment to be fleeting, you recall your accomplishments and lay down, the smell of the fire enveloping you as you fall in slumber.
Scent Notes: Clove, Incense, Smoke
- Keep diffusers away from children and pets
- Do not ingest fragrance oil. Contact your physician or poison control immediately if accidental ingestion occurs.
- Place diffuers on a stable, flat surface.
- Never place a diffuser directly on a finished surface or allow the fragrance oil to come in contact with a finished surface; the oils can and will cause permanent damage to many finished surfaces, fabrics or materials. Use a plate, a coaster and handle with extreme care.
- Never light the ends of diffuser reed with fire.
- Keep diffusers away from open flames and heat.
*Dice not included. All reed diffusers include 8 reed sticks.