Temple - 4 oz Candle
Thousands have journeyed to this site to pay respects to the Gods. Habitants of the temple furnish its halls with aromatic stones and offerings to those who may one day grace these lands once more.
Scent Notes: Frankincense, Myrrh, Bergamot, Coriander, Dark Musk
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.