Bathhouse - 16 oz Candle
The adventurers find solace in this safe haven for all travelers to wash away the grime of their treacherous journey without the risk of attack. The scent of peppermint and eucalyptus envelopes them as attendants cater to their needs. The room is filled with floral scents, bringing about a sense of peace that has become somewhat unfamiliar.
Scent Notes: Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Cedar, Clove, Patchouli, Ozone, Rose
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.