Ancient Tomb - 4 oz Candle
Deep within long forgotten ruins, the adventuring party stands before a massive entryway. Remnants of frankincense and myrrh litter the ground, evidence of past offerings. The large door within the entryway slowly begins to open, a strong aromas of moss and hemp wafting into the halls. A voice beckons to the adventurers to enter.
Scent Notes: Frankincense, Myrrh, Moss Hemp & Vetiver
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.