Ancient Tomb - Reed Diffuser
Deep within long forgotten ruins, the adventuring party stands before a massive entryway. Remnants of frankincense and myrrh litter the ground, evidence of past offerings. The large door within the entryway slowly begins to open, a strong aromas of moss and hemp wafting into the halls. A voice beckons to the adventurers to enter.
Scent Notes: Frankincense, Myrrh, Moss Hemp & Vetiver
- Keep diffusers away from children and pets
- Do not ingest fragrance oil. Contact your physician or poison control immediately if accidental ingestion occurs.
- Place diffuers on a stable, flat surface.
- Never place a diffuser directly on a finished surface or allow the fragrance oil to come in contact with a finished surface; the oils can and will cause permanent damage to many finished surfaces, fabrics or materials. Use a plate, a coaster and handle with extreme care.
- Never light the ends of diffuser reed with fire.
- Keep diffusers away from open flames and heat.
*Dice not included. All reed diffusers include 8 reed sticks.