Bathhouse - Reed Diffuser
The adventurers find solace in this safe haven for all travelers to wash away the grime of their treacherous journey without the risk of attack. The scent of peppermint and eucalyptus envelopes them as attendants cater to their needs. The room is filled with floral scents, bringing about a sense of peace that has become somewhat unfamiliar.
Scent Notes: Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Cedar, Clove, Patchouli, Ozone, Rose
- Keep diffusers away from children and pets
- Do not ingest fragrance oil. Contact your physician or poison control immediately if accidental ingestion occurs.
- Place diffuers on a stable, flat surface.
- Never place a diffuser directly on a finished surface or allow the fragrance oil to come in contact with a finished surface; the oils can and will cause permanent damage to many finished surfaces, fabrics or materials. Use a plate, a coaster and handle with extreme care.
- Never light the ends of diffuser reed with fire.
- Keep diffusers away from open flames and heat.
*Dice not included. All reed diffusers include 8 reed sticks.