Dragon Den - 4 oz Candle
Having ventured far into the mountain in search of treasures and foes, the adventurers prepare themselves as the smell of dirt changes to that of burnt wood & remains. Temperatures rise in the caves as they begin to hear the low rumbling of a dragon's breathing off in the distance.
Scent Notes: Smoke, Oak, Cedar, Musk, Earth
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.
Dragon Den - 4 oz Candle is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.