Dragon Den - Reed Diffuser
Having ventured far into the mountain in search of treasures and foes, the adventurers prepare themselves as the smell of dirt changes to that of burnt wood & remains. Temperatures rise in the caves as they begin to hear the low rumbling of a dragon's breathing off in the distance.
Scent Notes: Smoke, Oak, Cedar, Musk, Earth
- Keep diffusers away from children and pets
- Do not ingest fragrance oil. Contact your physician or poison control immediately if accidental ingestion occurs.
- Place diffuers on a stable, flat surface.
- Never place a diffuser directly on a finished surface or allow the fragrance oil to come in contact with a finished surface; the oils can and will cause permanent damage to many finished surfaces, fabrics or materials. Use a plate, a coaster and handle with extreme care.
- Never light the ends of diffuser reed with fire.
- Keep diffusers away from open flames and heat.
*Dice not included. All reed diffusers include 8 reed sticks.