Intoximancy: Deluxe Hardcover Edition
Intoximancy has been nominated for an ENNIE Award for Best RPG Supplement!
Back in stock and shipping now!
Intoximancy is a boozy wizard subclass for the Fifth Edition of the world’s most popular roleplaying game. The book is written and illustrated by Steve Conley and made possible by a successful Kickstarter campaign and Steve’s supporters on Patreon.
Your guide to becoming a drunken master of the mystic arts! Plus new spells, items, and creatures! This book includes…
- Rules for the Intoximancer wizard subclass: a fun, powerful, and playable subclass for fifth edition
- A guide for creating each Intoximancer’s unique Flagon – a magic drinking vessel which levels up and gains powers as the Intoximancer does
- Variant rules for those wizards who prefer pipeweed over ale
- New spells and cantrips like Cheers and Blackout Drunk
- New magic items like the Beard of Holding and the Crapulancer’s Great Staff
- New creatures like the Hobgoblet and the fire-breathing Great Red Flagon
This is a 32-page deluxe hardcover, A5-size book (about 5-7/8 x 8-1/4 inches in size) and the interior pages are printed on 100lb ‘satin’ paper.
Cover image is a digital mockup.