An arduous journey leads to a moment of reprieve. The others in your group prepare a small fire as you tend to your wounds. Knowing the moment to be fleeting, you recall your accomplishments and lay down, the smell of the fire enveloping you as you fall in slumber.
Scent Notes: Clove, Incense, Smoke
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.