Lost Monastery - 4 oz Candle
Hidden far from the eyes of civilization, concealed by thickets of bamboo, an abbey that has stood against the test of time. Centuries of knowledge shared within these stone walls. Its denizens attend to its garden of violets and harvest citrus from its greenery.
Scent Notes: Bamboo, Violet, Cucumber
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.