Noble House - 16 oz Candle
A level of sophistication can be felt as soon as you cross the threshold to this manor. You are escorted to the parlor, where an abundance of floral arrangements fills the large room. Sweet hints of vanilla and cinnamon travel from an ornate serving tray. Perhaps nobility has its benefits.
Scent Notes: Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Tonka Bean
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.