Seaside Harbor - 16 oz Candle
You wait upon the wooden dock of this city harbor, preparing for a voyage on the open sea. Seafarers unwind on crates of supplies, smoking pipes and exchanging goods. The sea air greets you as you make your way onto the vessel.
Scent Notes: Tobacco leaf, Teakwood, Sandalwood, Amber, Spices
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.