Tavern & Inn - 16 oz Candle
Every call to adventure, ends with a call to a good drink. Thick clouds of smoke and the powerful tang of whiskey occupies most of the room. A night of raucous entertainment awaits.
Scent Notes: Nutmeg, Lemon, Whiskey, Cedar, Amber, Smoke, Oak
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.