Training Grounds - 8 oz Candle
The recent rainfall has softened the dirt beneath the young trainee's feet. The terrain restricting their movements as they make their way to the center of the training ground. A large inhale brings forth the scent of floral notes, moss and earth. The rapid swings of the practice blade sprays cold water across their face. Every strike against their shield a constant reminder of the incoming invaders.
Scent Notes: Marine, Green Floral, Cucumber Earth & Moss
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.