Training Grounds - Reed Diffuser
The recent rainfall has softened the dirt beneath the young trainee's feet. The terrain restricting their movements as they make their way to the center of the training ground. A large inhale brings forth the scent of floral notes, moss and earth. The rapid swings of the practice blade sprays cold water across their face. Every strike against their shield a constant reminder of the incoming invaders.
Scent Notes: Marine, Green Floral, Cucumber Earth & Moss
- Keep diffusers away from children and pets
- Do not ingest fragrance oil. Contact your physician or poison control immediately if accidental ingestion occurs.
- Place diffuers on a stable, flat surface.
- Never place a diffuser directly on a finished surface or allow the fragrance oil to come in contact with a finished surface; the oils can and will cause permanent damage to many finished surfaces, fabrics or materials. Use a plate, a coaster and handle with extreme care.
- Never light the ends of diffuser reed with fire.
- Keep diffusers away from open flames and heat.
*Dice not included. All reed diffusers include 8 reed sticks.