Village Square - 8 oz Candle
As the adventures enter the village, the locals greet them with an invitation to the seasonal festival. The scent of freshly baked goods traveling along the breeze, bringing forth notes of nutmeg, butter and vanilla. The robust fragrance luring them closer to the bake shop. The aroma of bananas and lemons encapsulating their senses. Perhaps a reprieve is needed.
Scent Notes: Banana, Lemon Peel, Walnut Sugar, Nutmeg, Butter & Vanilla
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.