A long-abandoned mill rests within the valley of this grove. Waking from slumber, the scent of harvest lumber still laid about the area fills your senses.
Scent Notes: Cedar, Moss, Cedar, Oak, Vanilla
This product is infused with natural essential oils, including cedarwood.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.