Wood Mill - 8 oz Candle
Cedar, Oakmoss, Bergamot & Camphor
Nestled within the serene valley of this grove, an ancient mill, long abandoned, emerges from the depths of time. As you approach, a subtle fragrance of aged wood and remnants of a once-flourishing industry fills the air, carrying with it the essence of bygone harvests. The scent of weathered lumber, intermingled with the faint traces of sun-warmed grains, evokes a sense of nostalgia and whispers of a bustling past.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.